Access to my data in state registers FREE OF CHARGE
Log in and view my data
What kind of my personal data are available in State and Privately owned registers?
- My positions – Registered positions, with power of attorney and management boards of enterprises, where personal registration is equivalent to company management;
- My shares – Shared capital owned by me in the Enterprises registered in the Enterprise Register of Latvia;
- My commercial pledges - Commercial pledges, which are registered on my name in the Commercial Pledge Register;
- My signature samples - my signature samples that have been submitted to the Enterprise Register of Latvia;
- My Overdue Payments - The overdue payments of the company I represent, which have been registered in Lursoft Overdue Payment database;
- My prenuptial agreements - My data that have been registered in the register of Spouse Property Relations;
- My data in the Maintenance Guarantee Fund - My data in the Maintenance Guarantee Fund administration;
- My name in the written Media - Latvian mass media articles, which mention my name/last name;
- My Real Estate - My real estate, registered in the Landbook of Latvia;
- My data in the Cadastre - My Real Estate registered in the Cadastre registered in the State Land Service – Sample of report;
- My organization data In Cadastre - Real Estate belonging to my organization, that has been registered In the State Land Service;
- My vehicles - Vehicles belonging to me, which have been registered in the Road Safety Directorate and the registered fines;
- My driving license - My driving licenses registered;
- My penalty points - Current penalty points received and registered in the CSDD (Road Safety Directorate) database;
- My Tractor vehicles - Ownerhship of Tractor vehicles, which have been registered in the State Technical Equipment Supervisory Agency’s Tractor Equipment Register;
- My Herds and Cattle sheds - Ownership of herds and cattle sheds registered in the Rural Support Centre’s Livestock Register;
- My invalid documents - My invalid documents (for instance lost or stolen documents, etc.), if the documents have been registered in the Information center of Ministry of the Interior of Republic of Latvia;
- My dossier - my dossier is a service which allows you to the find all the current and historical information regarding the individual is gathered from public records (fee-based information, according to the Lursoft pricelist).
Easy access to your own data in the State and Privately owned registers any time, free of charge.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
SUGGEST TO OTHERS