Lursoft database and service use conditions
When using LURSOFT databases and/or services (systems), every user shall observe the following conditions:
- The User promises to use information processing services provided by the Contractor for legal purposes only. Customers may use data processing services for commercial purposes with a prior written approval by the Contractor.
- The User shall not disclose user requisites (user ID and password) to third parties. User requisites shall be used only by a specific user (physical person) who was granted these requisites.
- The User shall not perform activities aimed against system security. In case of violation, Lursoft IT has the right to interrupt service provision unilaterally, without prior informing or explaining the reason.
- The User shall not copy the system or its part in an illegal way (illegal operations within a system are all operations activated without using allowed commands (that appear on the screen) or performed automatically without direct participation of a user in the data processing query process (applying any programs, for example, robots), independent from the purpose of such operations).
- In case there are more than 100 (one hundred) queries made during 1 (one) day’s period from one IP address using the free (public) system search services, Lursoft IT has the right to block such IP address without provision of any explanations.
- In case a user loses all or some of user requisites (user ID or password), this shall be immediately communicated to a Lursoft system administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Old user requisites are then annuled and replaced with new requisites.
- All materials published and distributed by Lursoft IT are copyright protected. When using materials obtained from the systems, users shall observe standards as provided by the Law on Physical Person Data Protection, the Law on Copyright, and other legislative acts.
- Quoting or referring to data processing service content, users shall identify the source - "www.lursoft.lv" or "Lursoft Internet databases".
- When using European Busines register databases, every user shall observe National sales conditions
Non-observance of these regulations, and/or takeover of system user rights by using third person access passwords or third person name, without co-ordination of these activities with Lursoft IT, is considered as deliberate system integrity damage, which according to legislative acts of the Latvian Republic is classified as a criminal offence. Such activities contradict the EU personal data protection standards.