- You can use bank transfers to pay for Lursoft data base usage.
- Transfer the necessary amount to Lursoft IT bank account:
- Lursoft IT details:
- Company name: LURSOFT IT, Sabiedrība ar ierobežotu atbildību
- Registration code: 40003170000
- VAT code: LV40003170000
- Company address: Matisa street 8, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia
- Bank Latvia:
- AS "Swedbank"
- Account number: LV11HABA0001408036506 (Multi-currency account)
- Code: HABALV22
- Bank in Estonia:
- SWEDBANK AS
- Account number: EE612200221060394645 (Multi-currency account)
- Code: HABAEE2X
- Bank in Lithuania:
- SWEDBANK AB
- Account number: LT277300010140328209 (Multi-currency account)
- Code: HABALT22
- If you wish the money to be transferred into your user account faster, please, fax a copy of payment to number (+371) 67315315 or by e-mail email@example.com (usually your account will be expanded in some minutes).
Please mention your user ID, invoice number and invoice date in your settlement.
If you have any questions on settlements, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lursoft service center (+371) 67844300 (Monday - Thursday 8:30 – 17:30, Friday 8:30 – 16:30).