In cooperation with several State registers, Lursoft together with partners, such as Joint-Stock "Swedbank" (www.swedbank.lv), Joint-Stock "SEB Banka" (www.ibanka.lv), Joint-Stock DNB banka (www.dnb.lv), Joint-Stock "Norvik Banka" (www.norvik.lv), Joint-Stock Nordea Bank Finland Plc Latvijas filiāle (www.nordea.lv) and Joint-Stock "Citadele banka" (www.citadele.lv) are offering free access for internet banking clients about:
- Personal ownership of capital shares for Republic of Latvia’s Enterprise Registered enterprises (view: My capital shares).
- Registered positions, with power of attorney and management terms of enterprises, where personal registration is equivalent to company management (view: My enterprises).
- Registration of commercial pledges, which are registered in the Commercial Pledge Register (view: My commercial pledges).
- Personal wedding contracts, that are registered in the Register of Marriages.
- Personal motor vehicle transportation, that are registered in the Road Transport and Motor Vehicle Safety Authority’s data base (view: My personal motor transport vehicles).
- Your registered motor vehicle license (view: My motor vehicle license ).
- Outstanding unpaid fines and points deductions from license recorded in the RTA data base (view: My fines).
- My personal live stock, registered in the Rural Support Centre’s Livestock Register (view: My personal livestock).
- Your personal real estate, that are registred in Land Register (view: My real estate)
- Ownership of tractor equipment, that are registered with the State Technical Equipment Supervisory Agency’s Tractor Equipment Register (view: My tractor equipment).
- Lursoft’s library of published daily newspapers, where individuals are mentioned (view: Publications of personal details).
- Registration of terminated personal documents (i.e. lost or stolen), if the details have been reported to the Republic of Latvia’s Interior Ministry’s Information Centre (view: My terminated documents).
- Shows the overdue bills of the company you represent, which have already been registered in the Lursoft Database of Overdue Payments. (view: My delayed Payments).
We offer you to get information about personal ownership of bond certificates, which were registered by the Latvian Central Depository, according to Lursoft services price list .
To gain access of personal details in State Registries, authorisation of access needs to be set-up with either Swedbank, SEB Banka, AS DNB banka, Norvik Banka, Nordea Bank Finland Plc Latvijas filiāle or Citadele banka internet banking home-pages.