Lursoft is a Latvian information technology company that has been active in the IT field since 1992 and has proved itself as a dynamic, innovative and customer oriented company.
During these past years, using its experience, a large body of integrated systems has been developed; they provide customers with access to different registers, including those of state importance, through the Internet.
Operative access to a legally valid database that is based on original documents and that is updated the very moment changes are registered, is important for business risk and competitor assessment. Systems developed by Lursoft open new opportunities for work process organisation. Our aim is for you to access necessary public databases in one place – on your computer.
Cooperation partners of Lursoft
In cooperation with state and municipality institutions, as well as Latvian enterprises, Lursoft regularly offers new services and innovative products.
- In cooperation with the Commerce Register of the Republic of Latvia, Lursoft offers a wide range of databases about all enterprises registered in Latvia, companies, business entities, nongovernmental organisations and other legal persons that are registered in Latvia.
- In cooperation with the Road Traffic Safety Office, Lursoft offers its users access to the Vehicle database, as well as data about vehicles belonging to legal persons, about driving licence issued to a person and about registered traffic violation penalties.
- In cooperation with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Latvia, Lursoft users are offered on-line access to the database of the Land Register.
- In cooperation with the Latvian Central Depository, Lursoft users in Internet are able to get acquainted with public emissions of securities, their stockholders, on stockholder meetings, about dividends and prices of securities in Riga Stock Exchange.
- In cooperation with the Central Statistical Bureau, the users of Lursoft are able to precisely determine the activity sphere of legal persons.
- In cooperation with the state joint stock company “Court House Agency”, Lursoft offers Internet users access to full texts of judgements and decisions. Access to decisions plays an important role in the adjustment of a legal environment and the prevention of corruption. In order to ensure accessibility of decisions, in 1998 the Court House Agency started systematization of decisions and publication of decision summaries. In 2000, in cooperation with Ltd. “Lursoft IT”, the Court House Agency started to work on the creation of the System for analytical processing of decisions.
- Lursoft is one of the members of the European Business Register European Economic Interest Group (EBR EEIG). EBR EEIG unites members from European countries. As a result of this cooperation, Lursoft users are provided with access to Austrian, Belgian, Danish, French, Greek, Estonian, Italian,
- In cooperation with the state agency “Agricultural data service”, Lursoft users can get access to databases with herds and their owners registered in the Herd register.
- In cooperation with biggest and regional newspapers, Lursoft has created a voluminous newspaper library where it is possible to find current newspaper issues, or search in archives.
- In cooperation with the State technical control agency, users can get acquainted to tractors and their owners registered in the Tractors’ register.
- In cooperation with Ltd. “Arcis”, Lursoft offers its users to receive the database of Dishonest business partners created by Arcis.
Cooperation with media
- Lursoft actively cooperates with mass media – news agency BNS, newspapers (Diena, Latvijas Vēstnesis, Latvijas Avīze, Neatkarīgā Rīta Avīze etc.), televisions – Latvian Television, TV3, TV5 etc.
- with support from Lursoft, the newspaper "Dienas Bizness" publishes a magazine “Enterprise TOP 500”;
- in cooperation with the magazine “Klubs”, the list of Latvian millionaires is created;
- with support from Lursoft, a book “Management technologies” was published, where management principles, methods and techniques are provided that can be professionally applied in a targeted company’s departments that involve development and adapting to change;
- in 2005, with participation of Lursoft a book “Secrets of Latvian millionaires” with a list of 500 Latvian millionaires and their property was published.
Lursoft un Lursoft IT logotipi
Logotipu lietošanas vadlīnijas (.pdf)
According to the analysis performed by Deloitte&Touche, Lursoft has been regularly included in the list of Europe’s Fast 50 fastest growing technology enterprises since 2001, but in 2006 received - Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA award.
In the publication “Gazele” published by the newspaper “Dienas Bizness”, Lursoft has been recognized as “The most rapidly growing Latvian enterprise in the time period 1998 to 2000”.
Only a socially responsible enterprise can provide the state’s and enterprise’s future. Lursoft actively participates in different projects thus supporting charity organisations.
Lursoft regularly materially supports the action “Sunny days for our children” organised by the newspaper “Diena”.